Tuesday, April 30, 2019

XEROX


For my Xerox project, I created a tree out of cut out pieces of my hands and feet. I created a tree because a tree represents strength and prosperity. I chose to create a tree because I think a strong tree represents a strong life, with the use of hands, legs, and feet I interpret that having a strong base as a human translates to being sturdy and confident like a tree is in the forest. Trees are also essential for life as they produce oxygen for us to breath. The healthy body parts I used can translate to being healthy, strong and a confident individual will lead you a very prosperous life as trees have, as they can live 100's of years. This project was a very fun project that brought me nabk to arts and crafts I did as a kid. The big difference was that this arts and crafts project has a bigger and deeper meaning than when I was a kid and would cut out my hand to make a turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment